Brown Cashew Nut
Product Code : 02
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 22.00 - 35.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
Health Benefits of Brown Cashew Nut:
- Cashews are high in calories 100 g of nuts give 553 calories.
- They stuffed with solvent dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and various well-being advancing phytochemicals that help shield from ailments and diseases.
- They are rich in heart-accommodating monounsaturated unsaturated fats like oleic, and palmitoleic acids.
- These basic unsaturated fats help bring down hurtful LDL-cholesterol while expanding great HDL cholesterol in the blood.
- Cashew nuts are bounteous wellsprings of fundamental minerals. Manganese, potassium, copper, press, magnesium, zinc, and selenium are particularly amassed in them.
- A modest bunch of cashew nuts a day in the eating regimen would give enough of these minerals and may help anticipate inadequacy ailments.
- Selenium is a vital micronutrient, which works as a co-calculate for cancer prevention agent catalysts, for example, Glutathione peroxidases, a standout amongst the most capable cell reinforcements in the body.
- Copper is a cofactor for some indispensable chemicals, including cytochrome c-oxidase and superoxide dismutase (different minerals work as co-components for this protein are manganese and zinc).
- Zinc is a co-calculate for some chemicals that direct development and advancement, gonadal capacity, processing, and DNA (nucleic corrosive) combination.
- Cashews are likewise great in numerous fundamental vitamins, for example, pantothenic corrosive (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), riboflavin, and thiamin (vitamin B-1).
- It is thought to give cell reinforcement and defensive UV beam sifting capacities and averts age-related macular degeneration (ARMD) in the more seasoned grown-ups
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2-5 Days